An Executive Outlook in the Face of Economic Uncertainty
Changing business conditions are nothing new over the past three years. Whether it is a result of the pandemic, labour shortages, supply chain bottlenecks, or changing economic headwinds, executive leadership teams across all industries have needed to stay agile and adaptable.
As we approach the end of 2022, the flurry of business conditions are set to change yet again. Join this webinar with Oracle NetSuite as they dive into the most recent “Future of Finance Outlook Survey”. Our panelists will examine the current landscape and analyze the survey results to find how business priorities and expectations are poised to adapt in the months ahead.
Tune into this webinar to learn how businesses with <$250 million in annual revenue are setting priorities and managing their current realities, including:
- Revenue and profit expectations for the close of 2022.
- Spending priorities and areas for improvement amongst finance teams.
- Strategies for how leaders can use economic uncertainty to their advantage.
- Art Wittmann, Content Director of Oracle NetSuite
- Turker Hidirlar, CEO of iConn Inc., Irvine, CA